4 more years

No, actually 4 more cards, yeah!

A couple of little 'leftovers' cards. I was experimenting with this cuttlebug background for another card but it was too 'busy', so I have used it to cover a little mini card and just added ribbon and a Christmas tree die cut that was free with a magazine.
For the next one I found a stamp I hadn't used yet.
Made 2 folds in a piece of 6x6 Core-dinations card. Added the red panels (which were in the same free pack at as the tree above) and made the rest from scraps.

All these left overs and scraps were as a result of making this week's DCM card. But as I've used Patchwork Pals images to make it I've blogged it here, along with a card I made from some more leftovers.

4 more Christmas cards completed in total, if I can keep up this momentum I'll be done in no time.

** Kate **

Comments

Popular Posts