Frosty the snowman.....

Yes, still in festive mood. Although I have deleted the Christmas countdown off the side bar as it took too long to load. I have plans to replace it with one of my own. Here is the other card I completed with my new snowman stamp.
Learnt a few things whilst I was making this one. I wanted to have four panels but when I folded them from an A4 card the snowman was just too fat to stretch thin enough to get a fourth image, so I had to cut one flap off.
Then I coloured with my copics and forgot they would show through on the reverse, which in this case matters, so watercolours or Whisper pens next time.
Still another card made for me to send this year, only about another 50 to go!

** Kate **

Comments

Julia Dunnit said…
Cute, love it. What a versatile bod!
Janice said…
Brilliant card, love the way the snowman at the back is peeking over the other one's shoulder!
Scrappelise said…
So nice folded card, I have never seen any like this. It`s very cute!

Popular Posts