Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

Yes I have a finished a Christmas card and saved some money too. Thanks to Janice I no longer need an extra large stamping block following her recommendation that I use the plate from my die-cutter. All this means that I have been able to have a go with my new large snowman stamp.
At the same time I had a go at the Copic Creations challenge to combine copics with coloured pencils. I admit my attempt was on a very small scale, with minimal colouring.

Already started another card with the snowman. He is so versatile because the acrylic has been cut away on his body so that you can change the overall shape. A set of extra tall snowmen for my next card.

** Kate **

Comments

Julia Dunnit said…
Oh this is that Stampendous snowman isn't it - I saw Fran of Stampendous using this at a retailer day last year - mighty versatile and such a friendly looking guy!
Your card is lovely, love the colours.
Anonymous said…
Hi Kate! I own this snowman and last year I used it and loved it! so fun changing his shape. I was shopping yesterday looking for their pumpkin, I think that's what it was I heard they'd come out with, lol...hope I find it! thanks for playing with us in the cc challenge. Love the colors you used!
Pam Going Postal
"Kirby" (KrB) said…
What an adorable snowman. Cute, cute card. So glad you joined our Copic Creations challenge.

Popular Posts