House Mouse

House Mouse is a range of cute stamps of which I currently have one. But that's not going to stop me entering the House Mouse Monday Challenge!

#57 is to make a double pocket bag. (there's a link to a tutorial on the HMMC blog above). I had started a card for challenge #56, which was to replicate a kit, so I incorporated the supplies I had found into my bag.
The bag is supposed to stand up, but mine failed miserably.

Had a day out yesterday with lunch and a bit of craft shopping. The garden centre we visited has animatronic displays each Christmas and this year there was a new penguin scene.
Branston wasn't too sure at 1st but started to warm to them as the day went on and could be heard shouting "Duck, duck" whenever we saw them.

** Kate **

Comments

theneon said…
Great job on this challenge and how clever to use the "kit" from last week's challenge -- made for a very interesting color scheme.
Curt in Indy said…
I love the image you chose for this bag! What a great job you did with the coloring and the color combo! I think this is great work! Best, Curt

Popular Posts