Packing a Punch

Yep this week's Daring Card Makers has got some punch, cos that's the theme! Your most recent punch to be exact, which in my case is a pine branch, I think.

I've also incorporated 2 of my most used punches, a large scallop and a circle that fits inside. Rather than punching the stamped image out, I've punched the circle and then punched the scallop over the top to get a frame. The papers and embellishments used are Anna Griffin.


Once my main card was done I set to work on a batch of Christmas cards following Kathy's theme of Cuttlebug backgrounds with a few added extras.

In this case the extras are again from Anna Griffin.


When I bought my Christmas embossing folders and dies (last January in a closing down sale) I couldn't resist adding this one to the pile.

I haven't worked out how else to use the scene yet, but found this double sided card really useful as I made the whole thing from one cut.


Lastly, it's been far too long since I got the Patchwork Pals out so I have updated a Christmas card over here too.


** Kate **

Comments

Janice said…
These are great!
Lynda said…
Wow gorgeous cards and that pine branch punch is perfect for Christmas cards. Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers this week.

Lynda xxx
Kathy said…
The cards all look fantastic - isn't it fab how those embossing folders fill so much space that you fon't need much else? Got to be the way to go!

Popular Posts