Thursday, December 10

Say it in "Sepia"

That's the challenge at present over on the Daring Card Makers (new challenge tomorrow) with some beautiful design team cards on display. I've worked out I need to make about 20 more cards by the end of the week and was seeking inspiration in some craft magazines for batch makes. I found a couple of articles about using photos, something I had tried a few years back and still had plenty of pics left over. Here are the results with a sepia theme for the 1st one.
Not many more to go now, I'm finally getting somewhere, don't know where, just somewhere.

** Kate **

7 comments:

Lythan said...

Wow what a clever idea. Of course I love the sepia one best :) thanks for Daring this week

Lynda said...

What a fabulous idea for your cards - I love them all and thanks for adding a sepia touch to the first one.

Lynda xxx

Jo said...

Kate, these are lovely, you've given me an idea of what to do with the photos I took last Christmas. Thanks for sharing. Jo x

Kathy said...

Lovely cards Kate - especially the last one - that is really beautiful

Dolly said...

Fab idea Kate. Lovely set of cards. :)x

Kath said...

These are delightful cards Kate. What a lovely idea. I shall use my camera a lot more this Christmas I think. You have inspired me to have a go.

Janice said...

Great job Kate!