January DT Projects

The January DT work has safely reached its home in Yeovil and these are some of my projects this time.

As soon as I opened the box I spotted this Twiddleybitz princess carriage.
I got started on it straight away thinking it was going to be a lot of work but it was quicker than I thought and used far less supplies than I had expected.

I had already planned an album before I saw the carriage. It's full of insrpirational quotes and made from an old Christmas card box using supplies from the Crate Paper Cottage collection.
My supplies also included the Crate Paper Season collection which I used on this notebook.
I always have a notebook for the year that I jot down all my ideas in. I'm always putting it down somewhere and panicking that I won't find it again.

Of course I made some cards too!
There was a lot of pink in the pack including Smirk, Scenic Route and Love Elsie goodies which reminded me of this picture I had of Branston last summer in his sister's old pink PJ's.
** Kate **

Comments

Popular Posts