Shock!!

Yes I'm in shock, I've won Copic Colour Challenge #48 with the card I blogged here, how exciting is that?

I haven't been blogging or crafting the last few days, I've been spending. The sooner the sales end the better, but by then all the new stock from CHA will be shipping in and I already have my eye on a couple of things.

Funky Kits January sale ends in a few days and until then there are 10 Sugar Nellie stamps at half price. Here's my haul.
I've also been beguiled by the evils of Ebay and have 5 items on the way from there too. I still don't quite understand why people bid so much for things. I have been very good and used my IExplorer tabs to check the shop prices before I get carried away!

I'm also fond of Last Clicks at QVC, where they sell off low stock items at silly prices. Currently winging their way to me from them are 10 packs of flowers (along with a 12x12 pad of paper and some stencils) for £10.

All I have to do now is combine my Copics, new stamps and flowers and get creating.

Watch this space!!!

** Kate **

Comments

Janice said…
Well done! Expecting great things of your crafting with all this new stash!

Popular Posts