Multi Frame

When ever I've had 5 minutes this half term I've been running around gathering up bits and pieces for a project. Finally I've had time to put them all together.
Inspired by a project from the Creative Moments blog party, I've incorporated 4 of my favorite quirkier photos from 2009. All papers, stamps and rub-ons from the BasicGrey Porcelain range.
The bevelled edges allow for a small amount of dimensional detail to be added. I've used Prima and Hero Arts flowers with Papermania jewel centres and punched leaves with a Woodware punch.
I had to stop myself from covering the frames completely with butterfly rub-ons.
Really enjoyed the thrilling live Eastenders last night. Watched the footage on BBC3 afterwards, but the only interview I really wanted to see was with Stacey/Lacey and she wasn't on.

** Kate **

Comments

Popular Posts