Distracted

I've been very distracted by the computer instead of getting on with jobs I'm supposed to be doing. I printed off this little page, just under 6x6 size.
Framed it with a piece of BasicGrey Porcelain paper, added Creative Imaginations rub-ons, Paperchase butterflies and a sugar coated brad. Wrote the details on and now I don't like it!

Serves me right for fiddling around when I should be busy elsewhere. I just can't resist playing around with digi supplies since I started learning about how to use them in word. The digi supplies for this page are from the Flowering Horizons pack by Katie Pertiet. I've got so much more to learn.

Must turn my back on the computer for now and get on with the cooking.

** Kate **

Comments

Julia Dunnit said…
Oh my..just seen the digi version...can't choose between them!

Popular Posts