Sizzix Solutions

I've been having trouble with some Sizzix dies not scoring properly. After being unable to find an answer on their website, I was pleased to see that Crafts Beautiful have a new column where you can ask a Sizzix expert for advice. I fired off an e-mail and almost straight away had confirmation that my question would be used. The answer has been printed in the May issue and I've had another go to create this.
It's kind of a lollipop shape rather than a ball as the Dinky Diva pointed out, but most importantly the circles cut and scored perfectly.
My plan was to enter for Just Magnolia challenge #49 which calls for 2 or more folds on your project. There's plenty of folds here, but not sure if it counts or if it has to be a card, oh well, hey ho! It definitely has magnolia images on.
I've used up the left overs of the sheet of BoBunny Jasmyne I cut into the other day and another couple of bits of the K&Co Remake pad.
Might dig out all my scraps and have another go at a much bigger ball. Add that to the projects on my list, if only there was the time.

** Kate **

Comments

Lisa Jane said…
I hope it counts kate - its great
Fab idea
Lisa ;)
Sharon said…
Wow, this is fantastic, it looks like it took forever to create!
Kazdaz said…
I love this kate its so unsual.
I hope it counts.
Karen

Popular Posts