Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny ..........

I've spent any spare time I have had over he last couple of days finishing off this desktop holiday countdown project for One Stitch at a Time challenge #12 'Going Dotty' - quite an appropriate theme for me!
I've used a digi image from Stitchy Stamps and printed off the polka dot background too. I then put the polka dots back through the printer and printed the 'short shorts' image again so that I could cut out her clothes with spots on.

The papers are all K&Co Citronella, including the bunting which has been made with a small triangle punch from Personal Impressions. Bunting is the theme at the Daring Card Makers this week, so I'm entering that too.

The large letter and number stamps are from Penny Black and I've used them with Memento Paris Dusk ink.

** Kate **

Comments

stitchy said…
Kate it is beautiful, but do me a favor and delete all this and repost in just a couple of hours...our new challenge goes live then...it is anything but a card and you have done such a fabulous job on this, I would love to see it in our next challenge...shhh you didn't hear that from me lmao...

thank you hun
stitch xoxox
Lisa Jane said…
Fab project! LOve that image. great idea
Lisa :)
Sam said…
go for it girl just reword your post to say it was for our polka dot challenge but you've missed it so you're re entering it as it fits this weeks too....Anything but a card.
Sam x
By the way this is awesome.
Lynda said…
This is brilliant - love that image and your bunting. Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx
Michelle said…
This can be good for cardmaking.
Lythan said…
that's a great idea for project! Thanks for flying the flag with DCM this week :)
Jo said…
This is such a brilliant idea! The image is fab and the bunting is gorgeous!

jo x
Kathy said…
Love it Kate - what a great project this is. Her hair looks just like mine, you know....
Anonymous said…
A really lovely project.:) She looks wonderful wearing dots.

Popular Posts