Burtonesque Tag(s)

This week's theme at Tag Your It is to use a monogram. I'd recently been on a raid to Paperchase and bought stickers and sticky notes from their new Gothic style range, so it was time to make something for myself.
The puffy stickers and patterned paper are from Paperchase. I've drawn around a wooden 'K' onto plain card, cut it out and spritzed with Dewberry Glimmer Mist.
Layered up with punched paper pieces.
The stamps on the grey background card are a mix of Kanban and Martha Stewart.

The Burtonesque Dolls challenge #15 is to depict your favorite Tim Burton film. I have a new favorite at the moment - The Corpse Bride, which I only watched for the 1st time recently. I'm entering my tag(s) for that challenge too.

When I am spritzing a small item, like the monogram, I always try to remember to put a scrap of plain card behind so that a second project can be made with the waste.
** Kate **

Comments

Julia Dunnit said…
Brilliant Kate, the second project principal and the finished result. Love those Paperchase images, but had no reason to buy them..you just changed my mind!
Anne said…
Gorgeous tag Kate!! And what a brilliant idea to use the negative too!! Love the colours you chose! Thanks for playing with us at TYI!! :o) xx
Andrea C said…
excellent job, love the fibres onthe top of the tag x
Kathlene said…
Very pretty tag...really love the stamping on the monogram and the fancy fibers and swirls. Thanks for sharing and your sweet commenton my blog. :-D

Popular Posts