It's CHRISTMAS!!!

Well it's not really, I do know that, but I've found a couple of Christmas challenges to play along with and use up some old Christmas stash which could leave a gap for more?

Moving Along With The Times #58 has a general 'Christmas' theme and Caardvarks have a Christmas tag/mini card with stamping challenge. So I've made this little set of 2 cards and 2 tags.
I've tried to emulate the sophisticated feel of the DT cards at Caardvarks, well I did say 'tried'! The stamp I've used is an old free one from a magazine - my box of Christmas stamps is still well buried at the moment.

The papers are old one's from Anna Griffin, the 3d holly and the ribbon is from the same set.

I received the punched hearts in a rak but I suspect they are Martha Stewart. the black border is of course good old threaded water from Fiskars.

** Kate **

Comments

Lisa Jane said…
what wonderful Christmas makes Kate
Love the little tags and those punched hearts are gorgeous,
thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Lisa ;)
Amy C said…
These are lovely!! I really like the look of the gold ribbon with the colors you used. Thanks for joining us at Caardvarks!!
I'd say you were entirely successful in creating some sophisticated Christmas tags and cards Kate! These are lovely, fantastic color palette and you can never go wrong with some Anna Griffin!
Hazel (Didos) said…
WOW I love the Christmas Makes they are great, Thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT this week, Hazelxoxo
Hannapanna said…
Gorgeous creations! Fab details and beautiful colours. Especially love the tags. Hugs Hanna
Steph Zerbe said…
Oh these are so pretty! Lovely little tags too!
Gorgeous hun I just love those hearts really pretty,
Thanks for sharing with us over at MAWTT this week
hugs shell xx
Hi Kate, wow you have been busy! I love your little Christmas makes, such lovely images and great colours. So glad you have joined us over at MAWTT this week, best of luck! hugs Heidi xx
Kathlene said…
So so pretty--the colors are beautiful and that little lace heart the perfect touch. TFS.
BethieJ said…
These are BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE the color combo you used!
Have a GREAT day!

Popular Posts