Getting Christmassy

At the Imaginisce blog there's a challenge to get Christmas card making underway. I still haven't got the batch making started but I have made another one to add to the pile.
I've used Totally Taj papers and punched some mini berries from the remains of yesterdays project, my precious. I've scrunched and distressed everything and added a bit of gold and green rub-on metallic finish. The background stamp is from my shopping trip last Wednesday and is a large Anna Griffin design that was on special offer so I couldn't resist.
Other challenges:
Winter Wonderland - Monochrome (greens)

** Kate **

Comments

Julia Dunnit said…
How funny Kate, I used my AG holly stamp today. It's pretty fab huh. Love what you've done. Can't show mine yet - it's for the Marathon!
Am just typing a post mentioning our attempt at ladies wot lunch.
downrightcrafty said…
Hi Kate
love the shades of green used it is nice to see a different colour, think I am on overdose of blue at the minute so your lovely creation was very easy on the eye and a fabulous card. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Winter Wonderland, hope to see you back with us again next week for our next challenge to help you with the card pile for Christmas
Hugs Kate xx
Hazel (Didos) said…
Hi,
Love the Card its great, the shades of green are stunning. Thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT this week
Hazelxo
Anonymous said…
lovely vintage card. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT! x

Popular Posts