Wonky Chocs

The Burtonesque Dolls challenge #17 is to design a candy bag/box with a new candy you might find in Willy Wonka's factory.
This is the treats box and then inside you find the Monster's chocs.
I've broken into my new season supplies from BoBunny to make some treats for monsters using chipboard stickers from the Whoo-ligans range and the reverse of a bit of paper from the Olivia range.
I have a thing about black butterflies at the moment, so expect to see them on all my makes for the Autumn!
I've used the Pumpkin letters from Pink Paislee again (I've already bought an extra set as I am going through them fast).

Other challenges : well the template challenge I was going for finished yesterday, so the timing was a bit off there and I can't for the life of me remember which other one I was including. I guess I shall just have to go and create some more, what a hardship, NOT!
The 2 eldest have gone back to school this morning, all fine. I must take a photo or 2 of them later. This will be the only year where I have them in the same school.
** Kate **

Comments

lovely creation !
have a crafty friday,
greetings, martina
x
Andrea C said…
how fantastic is this, brilliant work they look terrific x
OH WOW HOW FABBY! I love your project!!! So much going on:) Thanks for joining the Dolls and adding your SWEET creation!
Debs said…
wow this is fabby chick :0)....Debs x
Hannapanna said…
This is gorgeous! Love the colours. :) Hugs Hanna
Anonymous said…
I love black butterflies ... and the one-eyed spiders are cool, too. Great project.

Popular Posts