Whoo-ligans!

Did you know that on a Tuesday there's a card challenge over at BoBunny? I rather like BoBunny and as this week's theme is the super cute Whoo-ligans range I couldn't resist joining in.
I've used Whoo-ligans patterned papers throughout. One of the sheets has little images on just right for cutting out and I've used 3d foam to add a few of them to the card. I've stamped a skeleton tree over one corner with an old from the Delilah range I think.
The main character has had some orange glitter accents and I found a bag of Halloween confetti from last year which I used to add the little bat.
I'm going to make some little boys birthday cards from this range, once I've got making Halloween stuff out of my system.
Nearly forgot, as well as making all those cards yesterday I found time to make an couple of apple crumbles using the wind-fall apples from a neighbours garden. The one above is my gluten free version, yummmmmmm!
** Kate **

Comments

Lisa Jane said…
wow fab card Kate - love those little whoo ligans lol.
And that crumble looks scrummy!

Lisa ;)
vixen said…
Your card looks fab :) I fell in love with the Bobunny Whooligan range and have bought it all as a box set now I cant bare to cut it up incase I make a mistake lol was thinking of making a halloween mini book at some point with photos from this halloween.
from tracey :)

Popular Posts