You've Been Framed!

That's the theme this week at Tag You're It - the tags only, weekly challenge blog. The team there have very kindly asked me to come in off the subs bench this week whilst one of the regular contributors is busy, busy, busy.
I was lacking in inspiration until suddenly this idea hit me and I groaned with the corniness of it and just knew it had to be done.
I've used a DoCrafts stamp for the main image and stamped it through a punched out circle. I then put the punched out piece over the top and blended Distress Ink over the tag. This gave me a clear edge to work around with my little Cardi-O stamps. Lastly, I layered up the sheep's head so that some of her features overlapped the circle.

Grab your frames - punches, die-cuts, any sort of frame - make a tag and come and share it with the team at - Tag You're It!

** Kate **

Comments

Lisa Jane said…
oh its so much fun- love it!
Lisa ;)
Unknown said…
Its fabulopusly corny ;0) I love it x Thanks for joining our team this week great to have you playing with us x Janet
debby4000 said…
Oh this is so cute, wonderful tag.
luv
Debby

Popular Posts