I've used a Moulin Rouge stamp from the new Prima release today.
When I created a rusted enamel tag the other day I made a spare which I've used here. Torn and distressed sheet music makes the rest of the base. I've stamped onto some Websters Hollywood paper and cut the biplane from the same sheet.
I used a sticker with a bit of an art deco corner to it that I thought matched the era well and stuck it to acetate to make an overlay.
At the top there's a little Darcies key hole, I was going to say it was an escutcheon (I like that word!) but the dictionary informs me that's a shield with a coat of arms on, I always thought it was a fancy bit that went around a key hole! I've wandered off now, haven't I, back to the tag. Also at the top is a little flower from the new Prima release.
Simon Says Stamp And Show - A Tag (they are looking for new DT members too if you fancy joining them)
Ladybug Crafts Ink #15 - Anything but a card
A Spoon Full of Sugar #139 - Anything but a card
Allsorts #90 - It's all about the sentiment (not sure if I had to stamp the sentiment, apologies if I have broken the rules)
I mentioned yesterday that I had put off a project at the weekend because I was feeling poorly. I was having a try at masking backgrounds and then using silhouette stamps. Well the background part I liked but the stamping was a bit of a disaster.
I used some Personal impressions fairies and I would not recommend them. They didn't take the ink well and I had to go over the image in pen afterwards. I think the old saying 'you get what you pay for' probably applies here, they were cheap and that's how they looked once stamped. The toadstools are from the same set. The other flowers were Technique Tuesday and they stamped much better.
I've had a second attempt at this without the PI stamps and finished it last night. It's tipping it down at the moment, but if it lightens up enough I will take a photo of the completed card and blog it this afternoon.
** Kate **