Wot No Challenges

I made a couple of quick cards at the weekend as I was asked for wedding cards and couldn't find my usual supply of standbys. Once I'm done I can usually find one or two challenges to enter them in, but not today!


I've made them from a few bits of left over Desert Bloom paper from one of Trimcraft's lines. These are lovely papers, but I will have to wait until April 1st to share the main projects I have been using them on.

I used the computer for the wording and luckily noticed that I had typed 'On Your Weeding Day' before I printed them; otherwise they would have made very nice cards for gardening friends!

Catch-up:

The jewellery evening went well on Thursday. Half a dozen ladies from our toddler group, who were new to jewellery making, spent an evening playing with beads and learning a few basic techniques.


The lovely weather continues here with the rain keeping to itself overnight. Did a bit of shopping on Saturday and found the Desert Blooms paper pad in WHSmith. Then spent the afternoon crafting as the children had extra dance practice.



On Sunday I baked in the morning ready for the Dinky Diva's class fundraiser for Japan today after school. In the afternoon I went with SMO's cousin to walk the course of the local race for life that we will be doing this summer. It's 5km which we walked easily, but it's a bit cross-country and I'm not sure how much running I will be doing on the day; but I am determined to put in a bit of training and give it a try.


** Kate **

Comments

Lisa Jane said…
oh lol... Happy weeding day.. thats me .. been in the garden all day!
Greenhouse sorted - just ready for planting up now lol
Love the cards .. the embossing and little butterflies are so elegant
Lisa x

Popular Posts