Sir Stampalot - Magical Worlds

Glad to see it wasn't just me with blog problems this morning, I thought for a minute my computer was having another meltdown.

I new as soon as I saw the theme at Sir Stampalot that I wanted to do another masking and inking scene.
I had these lovely stamps from Papermania that I had bought especially for this purpose and hadn't got them out for a play yet.  I've used Distress Inks throughout, including to plaint the castle, with a little bit of pencil over the top for some details.
The other stamps around the edges are from Making Memories and the sentiment is by Kaisercraft.  I've mounted the picture on black glitter card from DCWV, but that's quite hard to see from the photo.

** Kate **  

Comments

Annie said…
This a really pretty card Kate.
A x
Twiglet said…
Great sentiment too!
brenda said…
Hi Kate

I am so pleased you got those stamps out to play because your card is gorgeous. Nothing like a heavy inky session is there ?

Thank you so much for joining us at Stampalot challenge this month and good luck.

B x
Lisa Jane said…
wow Kate - what a beautiful scene
So magical
Lisa x
pinky said…
i love it Kate, stunning scene and definitely magical. Thanks for playing along at Sir Stampalot this month.
Pinky
chris said…
This is beautiful , love it.
Thanks for Joining us in the Sir Stampalot Challenge.
Hugs chris xx
Lisa Jane said…
wow just fabulous Kate - so magical
Lisa x
brenda said…
Hi Kate, see my last comment went down the Blogger drain, so just to say again thank you for sharing with us at Stampalot Challenge this month and good luck.

B x
PinksyDoodles said…
Fabulous magical scene Kate! Thank you for sharing with us at the Sir Stampalot challenge this month.
Clare x
Sally H said…
Wow!A fabulous card!Great techniques - I love it. Thanks for joining us in our magical world at Sir stampalot and good luck!
Kathy said…
Gosh - this is my 3rd comment as I scroll down - and every card so far has been completely different from the others and all stunning - you are really cooking atm Kate
Francesca said…
Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca

Popular Posts