Embrace

This was the last page that I actually made for my album as I was struggling with Nic Howard's choice in relation to my intended use of holiday photos.  Nic talks of embracing every thing life throws at you and making the most of it.  Eventually, I struck on the idea of a page about how the holiday nearly didn't happen as we couldn't find a week when the whole family could be there at the same time.  In the end we had to have a belated birthday party as the Dinky Diva arrived on the Sunday and was away without us on the big day.

I wanted to have fun with the page, so I got some string and looped it around, then sprayed over it with Adirondack Color Wash in Lettuce.  Then I made up the page with Heidi Swapp journal blocks, Kirsty Wiseman chipboard elements and added the word in Doodlebug stickers.

** Kate ** 

Comments

Lisa-Jane said…
This is a great effect! It looks kinda like fireworks. I've just used some of those chipboard pieces on a holiday album from last year. Looks like you had fun in this class.

Popular Posts