Wonder

The 1st of 4 posts planned for today as I catch up with all the projects I completed last night.

Day 2 at the Big Idea Festival and the word from Tami Morrison is 'Wonder'.
Not so much an inking technique today, more of a product - Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist.  In this case I have used the Graphite colour.  Most of my Glimmer Mists are gold or copper based and then I spotted this one on a project, it has a lovely silver sheen to it.  I've spritzed it lightly over the whole page and then given the tag a thorough coating. 
To keep with the monochrome look the Pink Paislee stamps have all been kept in black ink.
The pictures are a little unclear photographed on the page, but the wonder is whether a crystal has formed inside this rock found on our recent holiday.

** Kate ** 

Comments

Lisa Jane said…
whata fab layout .. love the lacy edge stamp
Lisa x

Popular Posts