12 Tags Of Christmas

In these busy days on the run up to Christmas, deprived of time, I have often looked at the work of Tim Holtz on his beautiful 12 Tags Of Christmas project, but never felt I could spare the time to join in.  This year, despite a to do list that is absolutely groaning with projects and jobs that I really MUST complete, I decided to give myself the gift of a little time out, a little Timmy Time!  I may not make them all (let's face it, there's no way I can make them all), but I will make a few and here is #1.
I've adapted and replaced to cover products I don't own and to make it my own.  The lettering is Grungeboard covered with Barn Door Distress Ink and Glitz Stickles.
The background tag is made using a random flourish embossing folder on Core-dinations Whitewash cardstock, which I forget that I have and definitely don't use enough of.
I've hand cut the banner and aged it with Gathered Twigs Distress Ink.  The glittered ivy leaves are from Hobbycraft I think, years ago.  The hat pin is from Wild Orchid Crafts.
Here are the products I could find still for sale with links to shops that I use in the UK.


I'm entering my tag over at Grungy Monday for challenge #29, to share your favourite Tim Holtz inspired holiday project.
** Kate **

Comments

Lisa Jane said…
ooh this is gorgeous .. i love the sparkly letters and the embossing
Lisa x

Popular Posts