Creative Chemistry final round -up #4

The final day of Creative Chemistry 101, if you haven't gathered already I have really enjoyed this course and would highly recommend it.  Although, be warned to get the full enjoyment of it you will need a lot of different Tim Holtz and Ranger products.  There is lifetime access to the videos and PDFs so you can review what the products can do and perhaps consider investing in some new ones in the future.  Any excuse to spend on craft supplies!!!

The final technique involves Rock Candy Distress Stickles.
I think you can just catch the Vintage Bling look that they give on this close-up.
And here is my clip with the completed 23 out of 25 cards, all with their instructions stuck on the back.
Acrylic paint resist is still eluding me, but when I have time I will watch the video again and see if there are any finer points I have missed, I won't be beaten!!  The other tag has to use a product I don't have and don't plan to buy at present, but I will not forget that it involves THE technique if you need to print and colour 50 identical images on invitations or such like.

I have learned so much.

** Kate **     

Comments

Brigitte said…
That looks like so much fun Kate!!! I love your tags, they're all so pretty !!! Hugs, Brigitte
Lora said…
I would love to do one of Tim's classes like this, but I don't have a lot of his products yet so will wait until I stock up on some and might try a class.
Love all the tags you have made. I can tell you had a lot of fun making them!
Lora x
Unknown said…
Fantastic Kate what lovely Tags I love them, the colours are beautiful.
Have a nice Easter Sunday and Monday Hugs Elaine
Lisa-Jane said…
This is a great collection Kate! I'm really tempted by the class but I know I would feel compelled to buy more of the stuff and then I would do the lesson and never use it again!

Popular Posts