Tilda In Key Largo

Tilda definitely looks like she's been on her travels in the latest release from Magnolia.  I've treated myself to 3 new stamps from the collection and made a clean and simple card with the first of them.
Tilda is coloured with Promarkers and I've added a little Stardust Stickles to the shell she's holding.  The little sentiment stamp is from the Paula Pascual set that I'm always using at the moment.
For the border details I've used the fine tip end of a Faded Jeans Distress marker.

Challenges:
Simon Says - Clean and simple
I Love Promarkers #117 - Anything goes
Kaboodles Doodles #119 - Clean and simple
Scrapbook Sisters cards #84 - 2 colours (blue and brown)
Moving Along With The Times - Keep it real

There will be a few more cards to com along these clean and simple lines as I am increasing my stash of cards that will fit easily into the standard post.

** Kate **

Comments

Lisa Jane said…
oh this is lovely Kate ..love the CAS design and that gorgeous new image
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Lisa x
WeirdCat said…
Fab card, love the sparkles on the shell, great attention to detail, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x
Gorgeous card, fab CAS creation!

Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx
Berit said…
Great card! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week.
Berit x
Unknown said…
SO cute! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Kaboodle Doodles.
Heather said…
This is fantastic Kate, an adorable image with fabulous colouring and a perfect CAS card.

Hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much to join us with the Simon Says Stamp challenge.
Christine said…
Oh, how sweet!! I love your card. It fits the clean and simple style so very well. I think that Magnolia stamps look fantastic this way. You can really focus on the image!! So glad to see your card!! I'm inspired!! Thanks so much for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine

Popular Posts