Posh Picnic

We had some summer weather!  I got the paddling pool out quick and have some lovely photos to scrap with all the beachy, summery lines I've been buying.  Now though, summer's over with and we are back to rain and digging out the duvet.  So to cheer us up, here is a little love note from Tilda, to invite you to join her for a posh picnic.
I said on my video that I wanted to try combining this little basket from the July Scrapagogo kit with Magnolia images and, as the theme this week at Just Magnolia is 'In the country', I thought it must be picnic time.  I've gone for extreme masking to make this little scene using Noble Tilda, a Magnolia tree, and Papermania bench with champagne bottle.  I was looking for demo ideas for my next video and I think masking needs to go on the list.
I've coloured everything with Copics and added a little Bisque Liquid Pearls for sparkle and dimension.
The note card is made from the appropriately named Websters Pages Sunday Picnic collection in the Poppy Fields design, that came in the Scrapagogo kit. I've cut it right from the bottom of the page to include the branding strip so that it looks like layering.  The little love note in the corner is a printed digi from Elle's Studio with a little glossy accents added to the heart.

Challenges:
Just Magnolia #167 - In the country
Oldie But A Goodie - Summer inspiration, champagne cocktail anyone?  All of the stamps apart from the picnic basket are over 6 months old.
Totally Tilda - Summer Fun
Ladybug Crafts Ink - Summer Fun
Try It On Tuesday - Anything goes

** Kate ** 

Comments

Lora said…
Love it Kate! You've been very clever with the masking on this one!
What's this about a video? I must of been living under a rock these last few weeks because I've missed sooo much! I'm off to check it out now :)
Thanks for the comment you left on my blog hun. I really needed to let off steam! lol. I decided to just report her to Blogger as well ;)I'm waiting to hear back from them but knowing Google, that may take a while!
Hugs Lora xx
zandra said…
Such a great card, love the earrings. Thanks for playing with us at TIOT.
Hugz, Z
Viv said…
Great job! Speactacular earrings too! Thanks for joining TIOT this week.
Lisa Jane said…
Beautiful summery scene .. love those little pearls - gorgeous earrings
Thanks for joining us at Oldie but a Goodie this week
Lisa x
Wishcraft said…
This is lovely Kate, such a pretty little scene :o)

Sorry I haven't emailed you back yet - been out most of the day... thanks for your help with the charms hun xx Lisa x
Lisa-Jane said…
Gorgeous! The basket looks great tucked under the bench there.
debby4000 said…
Gorgeous, sweet card.
luv
Debby
DesignerDiva said…
What a cute Tilda card, I love her earrings!
Thanks for playing along at Oldie But A Goodie for the photo Inspiration challenge and I hope you will join us again soon
Hugs Laurie x
Jacqui P said…
oooh lovely! I think tolda is have a right royal picnic! lovely card!
Thankyou so much for playing along with us this time over at totally tilda challenge!
Hugs
Jacqui P x

Popular Posts