Dare Time

Yes, it's time for another dare from the Daring Card Makers and this week Sharon has asked us to dig deep and find some Vellum to include on our cards.
I really did have to dig deep, but eventually found a pale pink sheet in an old Hot Off The Press book.  I've put it through a Papermania embossing folder and then cut it down to make a little pocket for the card front, which is attached with some Tim Holtz brads.
The rest of the card uses the Papermania Happy Days range too.  The paper background has been stamped and coloured with Distress markers and the the tickets are stamped and cut from another stamp in the range.
I've used one of the charms from Whiff Of Joy that I blogged about on Wednesday to finish everything off.

Lots more wonderful inspiration over at the DCM blog, so no excuses, get that vellum out and get playing.

** Kate ** 

Comments

Lisa Jane said…
oh i love that embossed velum and the charm is too cute
Lisa x
Lisa-Jane said…
I love vellum, especially on Christmas or girliw projects but I really like what you've done with your modern-but-still-vintage card.
Gorgeous card Kate, I love the pocket idea x

Popular Posts