There's still time.......

Yes, there's still time to join in with the By The Cute And Girly 3rd birthday blog hop!  Make sure you  leave a comment on my original post to be entered in the blog hop prize draw. All the details of the hop can be found on the challenge blog here

As well as lots of blog hop prizes to be won we also have our usual monthly challenge with a birthday theme.  As I happen to own the stamp that Whiff of Joy have kindly donated for one of the blog hop prizes I thought I would use it for my mid-month project.

All of the papers and tag are from Papermania's Happy Days.  I've stamped the image twice, once on plain card and once on a tag, then coloured them with Copics.  The plain card image has been cut out and attached to the tag in the places where I didn't want the pattern to show through.

The little cup cake charm is from Whiff Of Joys Food Lovers selection box.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to join in with our blog hop and challenge this month.

** Kate **

Comments

Brigitte said…
What a wonderful card Kate!!!!! Hugs, Brigitte
Lisa Jane said…
aww this is so cute and so pretty
Lisa x

Popular Posts