Craft Your Passion challenge #144

My first guest designer post for Craft Your Passion challenges, thanks so much for picking me to join the team for January.  The theme this week is Vintage or Shabby Chic and here is my card.
The cute little image is from this week's sponsor Sugar Kissed Cottage.
 
I've coloured these darling little girls with Copics and set them on a card made using Authentique Gathering papers.

The  extra little embellishments on the card are a bingo ticket from Teresa Collins Vintage Finds and a sticker from Crate Paper's Pretty Party.

For the inside of the card I've used more pieces from the same Authentique 6x6 paper pad and added faux stitching to match the front of the card.

I can confirm that the Christmas decorations did come down after the children went to bed last night. To treat ourselves, as it was the last day before the new term at school, we had all the tree lights on and a full Christmas dinner with stuffing, prunes wrapped in bacon, sprouts, gravy, the works!  We watched Dancing On Ice on the TV, I bet ITV are gutted that their big star went out on the 1st show, we were shocked I can tell you, but...........Go Cheggers!!!!! His enthusiasm was so infectious and he was very brave to come back again this year after such awful looking injuries when he tried out the previous year.


** Kate **

Comments

~ginny said…
Kate - I really like the layout you used - the layers are wonderful. Your background papers are perfect for the theme and image too.
Glad you joined us for January GDT!
~ginny
CYP Design Team
(my personal blog - http://ggetty.blogspot.com/)

Popular Posts