For The Birds

My first Guest DT card for Chocolate Coffee and Cards challenge #30 today and you can bet I am drinking coffee and eating chocs as I type - in honor of the occasion!

The theme for the challenge is 'For The Birds' and we'd like to see birds on your cards.  I have a great image from this fortnight's sponsor Robyn's Fetish to use for my card.

I've coloured the image with Promarkers and used Bazzill Vintage Market papers to make up the card.

The Wink of Stella pens have been out again to give my blue bird and flowers a bit of sparkle and I've just about managed to capture the look in this photo.

The outside of the card is finished off with a jeweled Hero Arts flower and a Pink Paislee ticket.  Continuing my pledge to pretty up the insides of my cards, I've added more of the same papers and ribbon inside as well as another flower.
Thanks for stopping by.
** Kate **

Comments

Joanne said…
Love your card Kate! Super colors, so delicate. Your bird looks adorable! We'ree happy to have you as our guest DT at CC&CC. I like that you are into the coffee and chocolate, lol! You fit right in! Aloha, Joanne.

Popular Posts