A little humour

After the beautiful bank holiday weekend the weather has turned decidedly grotty and with the prospect of taking all 3 children to the dentist this afternoon, a cheery card is needed.
I've taken inspiration from the May Kathy's Waffle Sketch and used the overall outline of it as a guide for positioning my stamps.  This is one of my much used stamp sets, I just love the expressions on the birds faces. It's from Inkadinkado and is called 'Bird Assortment'.
There's just a little bit of colouring on the birds and branches with Distress Markers.

Challenges:
Less Is More #121 - Humour
No Matter Which #9 - Things with wings

~ Kate ~

Comments

Jen Nelson said…
kate great set of birds

Thanks for joining us this week
Jen xx
"Less Is More"
Awesome card and sentiment. Thank you for sharing and joining us at NMWC. Hugs, Velma
Claire said…
Wow what a fun card, love the stamps you've used and that sentiment is fab. Thanks for joining us at NMWC this month
Claire xx
Chrissie said…
This made me chuckle!
I'm sorry I'm so late visiting but I've been in a rather chilly Italy for the last week on a choir tour!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Popular Posts