MINE! mine! MINE! mine!

I said they would be mine as soon as they reached the UK and thanks to Craft Obsessions mailing list I was able to pre-order them once the release was announced.
They arrived in my sticky mitts earlier in the week and I made this little card on thick watercolour paper to test them out.  I think they are the colours I have wanted from the off and are certainly my favourites in the Distress line, I use the equivalent ink pads way more than the original colours.
The little stamp is from PaperArtsy, the parrot just appealed to me.  I've used the fibres that came with my Craft Obsessions order and a bit of washi tape just to finish the card off ready to go in my stand-by box.
Challenges:
Craft Garden - Train or bird
Stamping Sensations - Summer colours
No Matter Which #11 - Anything goes

~ Kate ~

Comments

Di said…
Ooooh Kate, you little tinker! Those colours look fabulous and I adore the card you made :)

So, question from me - would you say that this would be a good all round set to have? I don't have any TH Distress Markers as yet and am so tempted to get that set - plus the Picket Fence one.

Bad influence :)

Di
xx
Di said…
Oooops, too late - I checked all those delicious colours and took the plunge! That's one way to cool off :)

Di xx
Unknown said…
I know it's a parrot, but that cheeky look on his face looks just like one of our cockerels lol!fab project. Thanks for joining in with us at Stamping Sensations this month and hope to see you again. Maddy x
Lovely card. Thank you for sharing and joining us at NMWC. Hugs, Velma
Di said…
Wow Kate, the markers arrived yesterday and I LOVE them. Thanks for the head up!

Di
xx
Sarn said…
Fun card. Hope you enjoy playing with your new toys! xxx
Sally H said…
Lovely image, fabulous colours and a great take on our theme! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month and Good Luck!

Popular Posts