Kathy's Waffle August Sketch

The August sketch is up over at Kathy's Waffle Sketch File and the team are ready to play.
I've kicked off my first make this month with a Christmas card using Lawn Fawn stamps.
The little owl is coloured with Distress Markers, including the Festive Berries from the new colour range, and the background is inked with Distress Inks.
I've added some dots of Picket Fence Distress Stickles for a snowy effect without the glitz of glitter.

Challenges:
Christmas Card Challenge #36 - Sketch (optional)

~ Kate ~

Comments

I have this stamp and you've inspired me to use it! Your card is lovely!
Thanks for playing with us at Christmas Card Challenges this week!
Monica - CCC-DT
Sabrina said…
Love the way you made the background sky and then added the die cut clouds as well. Thank you for having fun with us at Christmas Card Challenge #36.
super cute! I really love that sentiment; I also love the owl! Thank you for joining the Christmas Card Challenge! Karen, CCC-DT
Jenn said…
Super cute card, I love the owl and sentiment is perfect! Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

Popular Posts