WOYWW and Create Daily

It's been a while since I WOYWWed, mainly as I really didn't have anything to share.  Reading Create Daily on Ronda's blog reminded me to do just that, take 10 minutes out and create something, start a project, pull out some supplies, or in this case doodle.
I experimented with some ink splattering, but I didn't get the coverage I was looking for.  That's OK though, that's what my art journal is for, experimenting.

Also on my workdesk is the remains of the Melissa Frances pack I used for a wedding album together with a new magnolia stamp.  I hope these will magically combine to make a sweet card.
Finally I have this waiting for me.
My latest supplies from Blue Moon Beads arrived just before I went on holiday.  I've sketched out a few pieces and I'm ready to get creating.

~ Kate ~   

Comments

Jan said…
Fabulous WOYWW Kate xx Jan (74)
Anne said…
ooooohhhhh lovely goodies on your desk. Thanks for sharing. Happy WOYWW
Anne x #77
Lunch Lady Jan said…
Hey there Kate!! Nice to see you again..hope you're ok :-)
Love the new beads, you'll have to show what you end up making with them!
Hugs, LLJ 60 xx
Twiglet said…
Lots to snoop here Kate. Happy WOYWW. x Jo
CraftygasheadZo said…
Fab pics. Nice to see you. Don't worry I don't often have much to show but just show my desk as it is! Take care. Zo xx 98
Unknown said…
Its a great doodle start, not much in the way of mojo here today either, so visiting desks.
Those beads look amazing though, sure you will do something fab with those.

Lynda #89
Anonymous said…
Adorable. I remember seeing You're a Good Man Charlie Brown on stage as a kid and I have never quite lost my fondness for Snoopy. Somewhere I am sure I have an old 45 of Snoppy V the Red Baron....
I like the ink spatters....

Happy (so late) WOYWW!
Mary Anne (37)
ria gall said…
Hi Kate
it looks like you are going to be one very busy girl if that box of beads is anything to go by. I look forward to seeing what you make with that lovely lot
Enjoy WOYWW and have a great week
Hugs Ria #43
Anonymous said…
Happy WOYWW. Beads - I love them. One aspect of crafting I keep myself away from, or I would be bankrupt! Ali x #56
Hettie said…
Hmmn! I nearly choked on my tea when I read your comment earlier!!! Tee Hee!
I just love that Snoopy doodle! Great page of just doodling.
Hugs
xx
Did you draw Snoopy? If so, you got him down to a science. Great job.

Those are lovely beads. I'm sure you will be making something special with them soon.

Thanks for visiting me earlier today. Happy WOYWW from #1.
Love the beads and the picture of Snoopy is great, he's my hero! Hugs. Pam#33

Popular Posts