WOYWW - Batch Card Making

There's actually something on my workdesk this Wednesday, so I thought I'd share with the other WOYWWers.  I've been batch making some Christmas cards.
I bought Simply Cards and Papercraft magazine for all the lovely free Kaisercraft goodies and I really liked one of the sample cards made with the mini kit.  I based a whole batch of cards on the simple design of 2 pieces of patterned paper with a stamped tag on top which is coloured with Distress Markers.  Here's a finished one.
Besides the kit that came with the magazine, I added some Kaisercraft papers which were free last Christmas as well as some of my BoBunny stash.  There's loads more that could be added to the design to give it more detail, but that didn't fit with the batch creating idea.
In the end I decided to add a little antique gold rub around the edges of the tags to make them stand out a little more whilst keeping things subtle and stamped the plain uncoloured greeting inside.

~ Kate ~  

Comments

Lunch Lady Jan said…
That's a very pretty vintage look to your card and tags....I like it very much!
Hugs, LLJ 43 xx
Jackie said…
Those tags came out well as LLJ says a nice vintage feel to them!
Jackie 40
CraftygasheadZo said…
Super tags and I love the style you have created. Take care Zo xx 82
Anonymous said…
Oh fab stamp - I want one just like it! Maybe in the sales.... :)
Sorry to be late but now I can get to my desk, it's commenting time


Happy last WOYWW before Christmas!
Mary Anne (24)
Lisa-Jane said…
Oooh I like that stamp - great style. Have a wonderful Christmas and best wishes for 2014! #41
Kyla said…
Fabulous vintage tags, I also love your Bo Bunny cards in the next post.

Happy belated WOYWW and thanks for visiting my desk already
kyla

Popular Posts