Return to the Collection - part #6

Hoping to start March with a bit more crafting, which in turn should lead to a bit more blogging.  Here's the last page I made following Shimelle's Return to the Collection class.  Well almost the last page.  I still have day #4 to photograph and I made an extra closing page.

The idea behind the final layout was to use up all the scraps left over and make little clusters of embellishments using punches, tapes, stickers etc.  It's quite a rarity too, as it's a picture of me.
I had a full sheet of paper left in my kit and a nice big piece of pink cameras that I'd saved for cutting apart.  I've added some Studio Calico letters and kraft butterflies to the Amy Tangerine kit as well as the little word stickers.

Right, off to spend my Sunday plumbing in the new washing machine and then ploughing through mountains of laundry.

~ Kate ~

Comments

Lisa-Jane said…
I love it! I've still got a few that I haven't shared or put on the forums but I got so much out of it. Looks like you enjoyed it too!

Popular Posts