Travel Planner set-up part #2

Carrying on with the set-up of my travel planners - see part #1 here for my minimalist set-up.


Planner #2 is for short breaks where weight of kit is less of an issue, but you still don't want to be taking the kitchen sink with you.

I ordered some inserts from Travelers Times on Etsy to fit inside my passport sized Lyra and Co fabric cover. 

I've been decorating them with old scrapbook papers and new stickers from the Sea Salt and Paper April kit.

The text has been stamped using Wendy Vecchi Archival inks and old stamps mainly from Pink Paislee.

A planner combined with a notebook allows me to make a few notes related to each day and then expand on anything when and where I have time in the blank page book.

I would take a small pencil case with this containing washi, stickers, twine and pens, whatever I have room for.

I've started setting up inside the planner for my 1st weekend trip in May.  The cute little hedgehog clip was also from Travelers Times.

Of all my travel planner set-ups this is the one that I'm going to be heading out of the door with 1st.  I'll take some pictures to show what I took with it, although it will still be quite minimal as I will be camping!

Kate

Comments

Popular Posts